Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Morning Walks~

Hi people!~
Recently, I have been really busy on my studies, and yea, making me leave this blog for a while. Sorry for that, well really for anyone who reads this.
So yea, in this period of time I have created a new habit. And this is *drumroll*... Taking a morning walk! Yep, waking up at 6.45, getting out by 7, and walking for an hour or so. Sounds pretty lame and makes people ask, "Why would you want to wake up THAT early for?" Well, to put it straight, I have been gaining some useless kilos, and also, my doctor has suggested me to breathe more cleaner air into my lungs so I can minimize the sneezing in the season of Spring. That's a good reason, right?
So yea, when I went for my first walk, I went and took some hilly walk, just to walk up and down, and move my muscles. But sadly, the first time, I forgot to bring my camera!! I only had my phone with me, and yea, you know my expectations of photos. They got to have sufficient lighting and good composition. Yea, composition is not a problem, but the colours were so OFF!!

That also shoots me off to another point. Recently, my phone has been playing up, and turning off when its not supposed to turn off. That is a sign of "buy a new phone" right?? Well, to me, it is that sound. So like, I've been tlling myself to not go back to Sony Ericsson, because the one who JUST died on me, is a Sony Ericsson. And that only lasted me ONE year, and a little bit. And that is certainly not what I wanted. I wanted something like at least 2 years? Yea, the phone may seem old by then, but at least it still rings, it still can send/receive SMS's. Maybe not the most speck but yea, you get what I mean. So this time, I was determined to go back to Nokia. Yea, I saw a nice model. The Nokia N97Mini. It was pretty, cute, maybe not hardy, but yea, I liked the qwerty keyboard. But!! I went to the mobile phone companies, and unless I pay $50 or more for a plan, the handset is not free!! That made me so upset (nah, I didn't cry or anything), and yea, it set me off to find something more... CHEAPER for my budget. So yea, at this point, I bumped into this Sony Ericsson Xperia X10mini Pro. It looks good, feels good (I think?), its a good size and most importantly, IT HAS A QWERTY KEYBOARD!! Yea, I have this... qwerty keyboard thing in my head. I'm just sick and tired of sending SMS's using the 3 letter thing on the number keypad. Just over it. Well, I think, it's just that... I wouldn't want to upgrade to a new phone, if it's the same. No, I don't want to waste the new phone.

Ok, it's pictures time, these came from the time of when I had my second morning walk on Sunday morning. Yea, I sometimes woke up with a very "can't be bothered" mood, or it's just completely pouring down rain. So yea, enjoy the photos, and yea, blog again sometime~

No comments:

Post a Comment