Saturday, May 29, 2010

Food Photography~~

Hey guys!
I'm not a very good blogger, but I do try and find my chances to put in some of my experiences on to photos and blogging! So yea, I do hope I can find more time to do this, rather than just posting on Facebook and Twitter.
Well, these days I haven't been touching on Light Painting much, but nevertheless, I have been in my 365 doing more food photography. Yes, food photography is hard to excel in, but the more practice, the better I will be!~ This is the times when your family members are just saying, "Woman, this is just a bowl of noodles, there's nothing special about this! We eat this all the time!" Yea, you got to stick up with comments like these, most of the time.
Anyway, I'm pretty busy at the moment (yea, doing like, TONNES of assignments) and I will blog again later! So please excuse me, and enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment