Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bounce Flash~~

Hello once again!
Today i found some really exciting additions to my camera... And it's a piece of foil!! Yep, a piece of foil. I sort of searched it somewhere, and apparently, when trying to bounce flash from a in-camera flash, you can use foil. Well, using the glossy side would be good. So basically, you jut angle the piece of foil into the cameras flash, and you would be trying to reflect the flash, onto somewhere else (like a ceiling or wall) and put it back into the subject. It takes time to make the angle to correct, because at first, when I did mine, I just held my foil in place, and just shot the picture. But later on, I sort of went lazy, and I wanted to just attach the foil onto the flash, so I could just shoot the photos and not worry about the foil. And I did it, using some wire. Just poked a hole onto the foil, and hooked it onto my flash. So basically, now, I can take it off, and put it back on when I need it!
Here's some pictures. Enjoy ;) Yep, it's taken with my Casio..

No comments:

Post a Comment