Saturday, May 1, 2010

Let There Be LIGHT! *raises hands on the unlit candles*

Heyas!
Well, it's been a while (5 days ago) since I posted a blog. Well, nothing has happened much, but I have surely been taking lots of photos! Well, on my first blog here, I have a red rose (right?). Now, I had just been borrowing lots of roses (only 2 really, what an exaggeration!), one red and one black. The red one always looked better, but this time, I used the black one in a different way! Normally, people just took normal portraits of flowers in a vase or alone. But this time I sort of made it a bit glowy and dreamy. I reckon it turned out pretty good, but as it was my first go at doing this, I'm pretty sure I can find ways to improve it!
Here are some photos. And until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment