Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's been a long time.... once again.

Hi everyone
It's been a long time since I've written a blog. So I'll use this chance (since the internet is not AS scary) to write a blog of what I've done since my last post.

So basically, since then, I've started a new 365 project, which I have various themes according to the month. So far, I have partial black & whites, special lighting/long exposure and the sky/clouds. Up to now, I have sort of found that the special lighting and the sky is most interesting. At one point, I was going to give up on the first month. It was so bad. I'm now considering to do partial black and whites again for another month. Just not now, because I haven't really prepared my ideas for that theme yet.

So any ideas on what ideas I should do next? I was thinking of a macro theme. OK, let me try and put a voting poll later. I absolutely don't know how to do so yet.

Anyhows, I think I'm getting tired, and I will upload photos tomorrow (definately)

Carmen

*UPDATE 1*
Sorry for the delayed uploads. It's just these day's I seem to have a memory loss. I think I'm going to do a To-Do list for me to remember what I have got to do! Anyhows, the photos are here, and I've included my newest ones. Thankyou.

This is a photo from my latest 365 project in the "Sunrise, Sunset, The Sky" Theme.


Summer holidays has arrived, and our holidays has been packed with lollies and snacks.

We also went out to the City to do some night photography.
QBD
Town Hall Steps
The Christmas projection on Town Hall Steps
I also did a panorama of the Cockle Bay Wharf. Like It?


Us three monkeys also did some LightPainting for the New Year. So Happy New Year! I know, it's a bit late, but better late, than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment