Monday, August 23, 2010

[Studio work] (Food Photography) {More Panoramas}

Hello
It's been a while since I've blogged. Yea, I admit. I'm just lazy sometimes.

But don't worry, since then, I've found some more new ideas on how I can improve my photo skills. I've tried doing some more food photography, studio-like work and some more sunset panoramas.

Actually, I've been more into food photography and panoramas, than the studio work. It's mainly because I haven't really put much work into setting up the correct lighting, and finding out the use of light indoors. But at the moment I'm working myself into making a light tent which would move my studio work weakness away.

Anyway, I will be posting the photos tomorrow.

*UPDATE 1*-- Photos. Sorry for the late postings. To repay this, I will post up my new photos including my planned uploads.

(Food Photography)
*Mooncake festival*




*Japanese Food*






{Panoramics}




[Studio Work]

3 comments: